- Use nature as our guide.
- Improve the land beneath our feet.
- Continue to educate and learn about the natural world.
- Do our best on every job.
- Select the highest quality materials.
- Never settle for mediocrity.
- Seek to continually grow and improve.
- Go above and beyond.
- Strive for excellent results and thrilled clients.
- Act with integrity.
- Stand by our promises.
- Be courteous and thoughtful towards coworkers and clients.
- Work with a positive attitude.
- Share in our common goals.
- Support teammates through hard work and communication.
- Leave every property looking beautiful.
- Take pride in the appearance of our work, our equipment, and ourselves.
- Enjoy the beauty of nature.
Jennifer has been involved in horticulture for over 20 years. In addition to owning and operating GreenWeaver Landscapes, she is an instructor at Longwood Gardens where she teaches stormwater management and landscape design. She holds a Certificate of Merit in Ornamental Plants and a Certificate of Merit in Landscape Design from Longwood Gardens. Prior to starting GreenWeaver, she was Vice President of Twin Oaks Landscaping of Fairfax, Virginia. Jennifer served on the Board of Directors of the District of Columbia Branch of the Professional Grounds Management Society in 2003, and on the Green Industry Professional Seminar Committee from 1998 to 2004.
Greg has been in professional horticulture for over 20 years. He is an International Society of Arboriculture certified arborist (MA-0510A) and a PA certified pesticide applicator (BU10663), and is a member of the Professional Grounds Management Society (PGMS) where he served as the president in 2007. He is an active instructor in the continuing education department at Longwood Gardens. Greg started in landscaping by mowing lawns while attending George Mason University in Fairfax, Virginia. Upon graduation, he founded Twin Oaks Landscaping which he operated until 2004. Greg worked as Assistant Director of Facilities for Grounds at Bryn Mawr College in Bryn Mawr, PA, from 2004-2008.
Ryan has been involved in the landscape industry for 10 years. His experience spans from residential maintenance/installation to commercial contracting and landscape construction with heavy emphasis on project management. This involvement has given him hands on experience with projects ranging from open space reforestation, hardscape design and construction, new construction installation as well as renovations both small and large. Ryan's certifications include: Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute - Certified Paver Installer (ICPI CPI), National Concrete Masonry Association - Segmental Retaining Wall Installer (NCMA SRWI), Pennsylvania Landscape and Nursery Association - Sustainable Landscape Certified (PLNA SLC), Occupational Safety Health Administration - 30 Hour General (OSHA 30).
Kelsey has a strong background in fine gardening, horticulture, container gardening, and floral design. She has managed gardening teams to implement different styles of landscaping, from formal to more naturalistic. Regardless of style, she maintains all gardens using horticultural practices that are ecologically responsible and that honor biodiversity. Kelsey holds a BFA from Tyler School of Art; her formal education is apparent in her passion for creativity and critical problem solving, which makes her a great fit in the green industry. Kelsey also has a keen eye for capturing the beauty and interest of gardening; you may see her posts on GreenWeaver’s social media pages.
- GreenWeaver is registered with the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania as a home improvement contractor, HIC# PA13168.
- GreenWeaver is a Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) and is proud to be active in our local and horticultural communities.
- Our entire team (crew, designers, and managers) attend trainings and seminars throughout the year to keep up with the latest technologies and philosophies.
- Jennifer and Greg Nichols teach two courses at Longwood Gardens (People, Plants, and Landscape Design and Stormwater Solutions).
Certified pesticide applicators