JOIN OUR TEAM
GreenWeaver Landscapes is an environmentally friendly landscape company that is looking to expand our team. We are looking for energetic people who share in our values of doing high quality work while protecting the environment. If this describes you, please see our open positions below.
We are currently hiring for the positions of:
- Understands basic landscape techniques and can perform them at a high level of competence.
- Shows understanding of environmentally friendly landscape techniques and their importance.
- Sets an example through hard work and quality to motivate crew.
- Understands, anticipates, and prepares for the next steps in landscape projects in order to keep a high efficiency level.
- Remains positive and works well with others to ensure high morale of crew.
- Provides basic instruction and/or corrections to crew in a positive manner.
- Works some long days in adverse weather conditions. Some weekend work is required.
- Has the ability to repeatedly lift up to 50lbs.
- Maintains clean driving record and has the ability to navigate in order to drive trucks and crew to job sites.
- Arrives on time daily, in the proper uniform, and ready to begin work promptly.
- Loads and organizes trucks/trailers based on the daily requirements posted on the job board and has team ready to leave shop in minimal time.
- Knows how to properly operate and maintain all tools and equipment as well as how to perform basic horticultural tasks to the GreenWeaver standard.
- Asks questions about any task or topic that is unclear.
- Provides input and feedback to the supervisor regarding crew, systems, and specific jobs.
- Walks each job site at the end of each visit scouting for trash, debris, tools, or any other issues that might cause a call back by the client.
- Organizes tools and equipment and places them in their proper location at the end of each day.
- Removes trash from trucks daily.
- Keeps all work areas including trucks, shop, and job sites neat for safety, efficiency and appearance